It’s important to distinguish between the security of the infrastructure on which data is hosted via LogIC™, and the operation and implementation of the data by you.
As the host of your data on the LogIC™ application, Reallience SA is limited to the role of subcontractor in relation to your responsibilities linked to the nLPD in Switzerland and the RGPD abroad. In this context, our SaaS contract and its Annexes, our data privacy and cookie use policies and the general terms and conditions provided, allow you to obtain the necessary guarantees with regard to Reallience SA’s compliance as a subcontractor.
If you need it, you can easily obtain guides or professional support on the Internet to help you through the compliance process.
LogIC™ is a WEB application enabling support for digital transformation through the dematerialization of work and administrative processes, for example managing qualifications and skills and/or maintaining them, or elements required for the smooth running of a service. It enables users designated by the customer to document these elements. It also features functionalities to help steer these management processes, particularly those concerning quality and safety.
It does not exhaustively specify the conditions under which the customer may collect, process, store, transfer, use and disclose the Data. Compliance with these conditions is the customer’s own responsibility.
Application: all intangible elements that make up the LogIC™ IT solution, including the database, software and website.
Customer: individual or legal entity acquiring, under the terms of the LogIC™ SaaS contract, a right to use the Application for a fixed period, renewable or not.
Account: personalized access to the Application for a User by means of his/her Identifiers.
Application data: all information entered into the Application by Users.
Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable User, directly or indirectly (in accordance with art. 5 al. a., nLPD).
Sensitive Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable User, directly or indirectly (in accordance with art. 5 al. c., nLPD).
Intellectual property rights: these include copyrights, registered designs, model and design rights, patent rights, database rights, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how or any other proprietary or industrial right, whether registered or not.
Supplier: the supplier of the Application, Reallience SA.
Identifiers: a User’s name and password enabling him/her to access the Application. Double authentication may also be required.
User(s): any person using or accessing all or part of the Application in any way whatsoever.
5. Application goals
The Application enables work and administrative processes to be documented digitally, and helps to manage these processes.
6. General operation of the Application
The Application is technically accessible in two ways:
- using the web platform with a smartphone or tablet;
- using the Web Platform with a desktop or laptop computer.
Users access the Application using their Identifiers.
Users access the Application – from an Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome web browser – using their Identifiers from the internet address: https://logic.reallience.ch/, a suffix may be added at the customer’s request.
In the event of loss, a new password can be requested from the login page.
7. Collection of Personal Data
The Personal Data collected by the customer is that which Users enter in the Application or which is intrinsically linked to the Account.
Furthermore, for technical and/or security reasons, when a User uses the Application, the server may automatically record certain usage data required by Reallience SA, in particular :
- date and time of connection ;
- operating system ;
- device type ;
- browser used ;
- IP address or IMEI ;
- connection location (network routing data) ;
- the volume of data transmitted ;
- links followed ;
- the pages as well as the content consulted and the duration of such consultation;
- as well as any other similar information and statistics related to the User’s interactions with the Application.
This usage data is collected automatically, in particular via cookies (performance and tracking cookies, functional cookies, technical cookies, navigation cookies, etc.) and tags and/or via electronic communication protocols.
8. Use of Personal Data
Users consent to the use of their Personal Data by persons authorized by the customer, for the purposes expressly defined in article 4. This consent is the responsibility of the customer.
Customers and Users consent to Reallience SA processing Personal Data solely for the following purposes:
- to enable the use of an Account, the Personal Data being limited to surname, first name and e-mail address;
- enforce the General Conditions of Use;
- prevent possible illicit or illegal activities through the Application;
- ensure the security of the Application ;
- modify or delete Personal Data.
- improve the Application, its functionality, ergonomics and user experience;
- personalize the use of the Application ;
9. Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data is stored in Switzerland, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, the customer having agreed with the subcontractor appropriate guarantees in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
Unless the User requests deletion, his/her Personal Data will be stored for 5 years, starting from the last use of his/her Account.
Anonymized data can be stored indefinitely.
10. Security of Personal Data
The customer undertakes to take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, leakage or destruction of Personal Data concerning Users.
However, customers and Users acknowledge that use of the Internet is by definition not secure, and that it entails certain risks for their Personal Data. It is their responsibility to ensure that the computer, tablet or smartphone they use to access the Application is properly secured and protected against malicious software such as Trojan horses, computer viruses and worms.
In the event of a violation of the User’s personal data, the customer must notify the competent supervisory authorities, the User and Reallience SA as soon as possible, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
11. Authorized representatives
12. User rights
Users have the right, at any time :
- to ask the customer whether the Application Data contains Personal Data concerning them;
- to access their Personal Data;
- to receive a copy of their Personal Data;
- modify or ask the customer to modify any erroneous Personal Data concerning them;
- to request the deletion of their Personal Data when the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, when the User withdraws his/her consent or when a reason provided by a legal provision is applicable;
- to request the customer to restrict the processing of Personal Data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the nLPD and the RGPD ;
- to be informed of the appropriate safeguards implemented by the customer with regard to the transfer of Personal Data to a third country;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Reallience SA can assist the customer in implementing these obligations.
13. Final provisions
All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the ordinary courts of the Canton of Vaud in Switzerland. The right to appeal to the Federal Court is reserved.
Version 4.4, June 2023